I love eating strawberries this time of year – and what a perfect way to get your superfruits fill by combining sweet strawberries with creamy avocados!
For a simple summertime treat (lunch or dinner!), try making our Strawberry Avocado rice bowl stir. It’s easy, filling and will make you happy that summer is only a few short days away… happy eating!
What you’ll need:
- Diced ripe strawberries (stemmed and washed)
- Diced ripe avocado
- Della Basmati Rice & Quinoa blend
- Arugula bunch
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Walnut chunks
- Honey dijon dressing (whisk together olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, salt and pepper)
How to make:
- Cook Della Basmati Rice & Quinoa blend, add to bottom of serving bowl.
- Top rice and quinoa blend with arugula, strawberries, avocado, cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle bowl with your favorite dressing (or use honey dijon dressing as seen in the video)
Have you tried our new Basmati Rice & Quinoa blend? Delicious, right?