Super Bowl XLIX is just around the corner and Della Rice is here to help you stir up something delicious and fun for your Super Bowl party.
Who needs greasy pizza when you can make your own filling and yummy pizza bowl with fresh ingredients from your pantry and refrigerator?!? Plus, this recipe is gluten free – perfect for accommodating anyone with food allergies or dietary restrictions at your Super Bowl party.
This Pepperoni Pizza Rice Bowl Stir is so tasty that you’ll even consider making this for dinner for your family – no need to reserve it just for game day!
Here’s how you #CreateAStir with this Pepperoni Pizza Bowl by Della Rice:
What You’ll Need:
- Marinara Sauce – jarred
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil – shredded
- Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Crushed Red Pepper Seasoning (optional)
- Della Jasmine Rice with Roasted Garlic
How to Make:
- Prepare Della Jasmine Rice with Roasted Garlic as instructed on the package and then spoon rice into individual bowls or a large casserole dish.
- Top rice canvas with marinara sauce, shredded cheeses, pepperoni and seasonings to your liking.
- Put bowl in oven on broil for 2-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
(PS: Be sure to snap a photo of your Pepperoni Pizza Bowl and submit it to our #CreateAStir contest for a chance to win 1 of 50 rice cookers!)
Fun Fact! Did you know pepperoni is America’s favorite topping? It tops 36% of all pizza orders!