File this one under Fall family favorites! This delicious Roasted Garlic Chili Rice stir is made with Della’s Jasmine with Roasted Garlic, elevating it from everyday classic to out-of-this-world good. Quick and easy-to-follow, this stir will most certainly become one of your seasonal weeknight go-tos!
– Della Jasmine with Roasted Garlic, cooked as directed
– Ground Beef, cooked and spiced with salt, pepper, chili powder and paprika
– Kidney Beans
– Onions, chopped and cooked
– Green Bell Pepper, chopped and cooked
– Roma Tomatoes, chopped and cooked
– Toppings: Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Green Onions, Avocado (chopped), Cilantro and Sour Cream
To Assemble Your Stir:
Start with Della Jasmine with Roasted Garlic as the base for your stir. Next layer on the ground beef, kidney beans, and last all those delicious veggies– onions, green pepper, and tomatoes. Finally, load it with toppings! We like cheddar cheese, green onions, avocado and sour cream. Serve and Enjoy!
Got game day jitters because the football party is at your house? Once, again, we’ve got your tailgating needs covered. Here’s what the home team wants– bowls of chili rice AND pulled pork BBQ rice. Let your guest pick their favorite! We know, it’s tough!