Peach season is at its peak (peaches taste best in July and August) so why not stir up some peaches for breakfast, lunch and dinner while this luscious fruit is at its best. Chances are you’ve been tempted by this juicy, sweet fruit at the grocery store over the last few weeks anyway!
If you’re looking for a way to pack more Vitamins A and C in your diet, you’ll want to try our latest fresh and healthy rice bowl recipe for Grilled Peach Prosciutto over Della’s Basmati & Wild Rice. It’s an easy weeknight meal for you and your family – or even a fun lunch just for one.
To make this summertime rice bowl recipe, you’ll need the following:
- Della’s Basmati & Wild Rice, cooked
- Several peaches, sliced into wedges and grilled
- Fresh mozzarella, chopped
- Arugula, chopped
- Prosciutto, sliced and chopped
- Mint leaves, chopped
- Champagne vinaigrette
- In a bowl, add cooked Della Basmati & Wild Rice.
- Top it with all the ingredients listed above.
- Splash on some champagne vinaigrette to taste.