They say you should eat the rainbow, and we are taking those orders to heart here at Della Rice with this grilled vegetable and rice salad made with Della’s delicious Basmati and Wild Rice blend – it offers up a rainbow of vegetables and flavor, making for a savory summer lunch or dinner.
Enjoy this wonderful, colorful and flavorful dish served alone (vegetarian-style) or topped with your favorite grilled protein, like beef, chicken or fish.
Watch this video to see how easily we stirred up this wonderful rice bowl summer recipe:
What You’ll Need:
- Cooked Della Basmati & Wild Rice Blend
- Red pepper
- Orange Pepper
- Yellow Squash
- Sweet Corn
How to Make:
1. Grill the veggies on your grill – yum!
2. Chop the veggies into bite-sized pieces (take the corn off the cob), then stir with rice blend.
3. Top with your favorite protein (optional). We grilled up some steak in this Stir:
4. Eat, enjoy, and feel amazing.
What will you stir up this summer? Leave a comment sharing your rice bowl stir creation! #CreateAStir